Thursday, June 11, 2009

Final Project

This is my final project...

This is my box that has all images I designed.


As I said in last class, I chose a box instead of making a book because my image is a sandal, so it would be good idea to choose a box for my images, too. In my imagination, from a box, you can look at many shapes or types of pictures but all of them are created by a image. I thought it is like an astonished box.


This is inside of the box. I have 37 images.

I enjoyed doing this project. I feel I learned a lot through this project. Now I know how to use Photoshop a lot more than 3 month ago. Things that I did in this project was all new to me; designing many kinds of images baced on a image that I chose, going to Kinko to print out my images, and making my own book(box) for my image. So, some of the process has issues, and I stroggled with them. But I had a lot of fun with my project. Also, Through this project, I made some great classmates who can support each other and give each other many great advices.

No comments:

Post a Comment