Thursday, April 9, 2009

Adobe live docs

The beginning of the day that I started to take Art 120, I have no ideas how to use illustrator. However, as I take this course, I started to learn more of how to use illustrator in class and through adobe live docs. Adobe live docs are very good resources to learn about Illustrator CS3. When you click this site (www.adobe.com/go/learn_videotutorials), it shows all kinds of adobe workshop by category. The video explain about Illustrator well from basic skills to advanced skills, so it was easier to understand. It was very helpful. Also, Adobe live docs save some times because each sections are very short, so if I don’t know about something, I can always visit this site and learn about what I don’t know. I will use the skills I earned from this site for my project more and I will use this site to gain more skills or use this site as a resource from now on.

1 comment: